Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Classical Conversations






The time has come.....to start blogging again. I have no excuse for such neglect!
So much has changed on our homeschool and I have to say for the better. We are now part of Classical Conversations and it has made such a difference for us. The missing link to our education has been found. I have always felt we were educating classically but always felt like something was missing. After attending an info meeting and visiting a local group, I knew instantly that this was it. The funny thing was the communities were full. So I thought to myself, I will start a new group, how hard could it be? Lucky for me God was in agreement and has helped me every step of the way! Who knew we would have a full community the first year? It has been an amazing journey that has brought such wonderful people into my life, and has improved our homeschool experience so much. My children love it and and I love watching them grow like never before. We have never looked back. Allison will move to Challenge A next year and Jonathan will continue with Foundations and begin Essentials.
We have 6 weeks left and I am already getting excited about cycle 3 for next year. Once again our community is already full and plans are in the works for the next school year. Being a director has brought a few challenges but most of all joy in knowing that this really does make a difference.

No comments: